Wednesday, April 11, 2018

On the Menu

Greetings ya'll! and welcome to Neil ExploreOLOGY!
And I welcome you to my first blog post.

On the Menu.....today's post is a recipe I found on pinterest. Watching all those food Vloggers just makes me hungry to try some of the food they've been eating. My family has been craving for some Asian cuisine. So, I decided to check out pinterest for some awesome recipe ideas. We found really good one, we agreed to try the Vietnamese fresh noodle salad. We love the fresh summer flavor to it. The vegetables are so crunchy, the mint just adds the summer freshness to it! family approved!!!
If you would like to try the recipe click HERE



These are the Ingredients I use



The best sauce ever!



Prepare fresh Ingredients




 combine everything including sauce (according to your taste)




Enjoy! I also add a bit of kimchi, wakame seaweed and sushi roll YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment